With competitive features and without expensive licensing costs, open-source automation testing tools have an advantage over proprietary tools when budget testing is an important factor. For automated web application testing, Selenium is the most commonly used open-source test automation solution in the world today.
The Selenium testing requirements suite of tools, which runs on most browsers and devices and can be managed by common programming languages and testing frameworks, is used by many organizations around the world to build robust web browser automation.
Appsierra Solutions, supported by a qualified team of Selenium experts trusted by consumers, offers specialist Selenium testing services for web applications is one of the best automation companies. Appsierra provides a broad variety of automated testing services for Selenium, such as automated functional testing for Selenium framework, automated regression testing for Selenium, integration testing for Selenium browsers, development of automation frameworks, integration with test management software, etc.
Highlights of our versatile offerings for Selenium Testing Service for web applications include:
- Fast scripts for automation to promote bug replication and Selenium IDE exploratory research.
- Robust automation of regression targeting many platforms using Selenium WebDriver (successor of Selenium Remote Control).
- Selenium test automation can be conveniently plugged into your engineering architecture using the programming language of your choosing (Java, PHP, C#, Ruby, Perl, and Python).
- Packing Selenium testing scripts if you’re choosing in the Testing System (JUnit, TestNG, etc.).
- Assimilation with common Ant and Maven Java Build Tools.
- Personalized services for reporting using HTML.
- Production of logs to track stepwise testing.
- Data/keyword-driven & hybrid solutions to optimization.
- We also conduct grid testing by dipping load into various devices at one time to optimize our selenium test suite to include more data sets in less time and let the test run as individual machines and Gris testing also makes browser compatibility testing effective.
You rely on our years of experience to provide Selenium automation testing for several industries and client needs when you work with us. You should take a look at this sample case study of Selenium and some of our ventures for selenium research.
We will help you determine when & what to automate, build robust reusable test cases, conduct & improve regression tests, along with application improvements, and manage automated tests. Selenium Daily Bug Report Service. We will help you achieve your application’s maximum automation coverage, develop new business models, reduce operating costs, and realize your goal of performance.
To meet your deadlines, budget, and quality expectations, we will introduce Selenium automated testing solutions for you.
The Selenium Phase – Pre and Post
While test automation is an enormous field covering both functional and non-functional tests in it, Selenium Test Automation (automated testing using the Selenium tool) now serves as a time defining term before and after the Selenium era. Selenium is a lightweight tool at a very high level that is commonly used for evaluating web applications. On Linux, Windows, and Mac OS platforms, it can be implemented efficiently. It facilitates browser-wide execution.
It allows engineers to design and planning tests in a range of programming languages such as C#, PHP, Python, Groovy, Java, Perl, Scala, and Ruby, as open-source software. With all the versatility it brought in through technologies and realms, Selenium altered the automation environment, throwing most instruments out of gear beforehand.
Benefits of Selenium Testing Services at Appsierra Solutions
As a company that was in operation long before the emergence of the Selenium framework, we are proud of our wide-ranging experience in automating both commercial and open-source instruments. We have grown as Selenium has grown, so we have developed robust test automation frameworks that leverage Selenium and Java to provide our customers with rich out-of-box solutions.
To be able to provide both intelligent and fast technology solutions in short agile cycles, we have also utilized all Selenium components. We offer combinatorial testing for areas such as Compatibility, Security, using a single suite of Selenium test scripts, incorporating Selenium test suite with other tools and frameworks such as AxE.
We are continually changing, innovating, and updating ourselves with the best practices of the industries that enable us to pass on that value to our final customers. We also have an effective R&D team based on newer frameworks and plugins, built on Selenium to continue to provide our customers with a leading edge in the technology we supply.
Main Features of the Selenium Automation Framework
Below is the list of main features of the Selenium Automation Framework:
- Enabled for Continuous Integration (CI) and Distribution (CD)
- Provides immediate feedback to developers on committing to change.
- Single-click to run on various OS-Browser configurations simultaneously
- Help for the multi-environment with remote execution capabilities
- Test execution notification by auto email
- Using the definition of a page object model (POM) for rigorous keyword and data-driven testing.
An efficient automation solution goes through the product a long way in terms of engineering efficiency, allowing both developers and testers to take on their roles with a lot more faith and ease. To that point, rather than relying on separate modules, automation solutions have to be E2E. To put in an end-to-end solution, a Selenium automation system must be combined with other components, such as the API automation framework.
We have an adaptive test automation structure at Appsierra Solutions that incorporate into the CI/CD pipeline and encourages test coverage across API/services, UI, load and stress, consistency with devices.
As shown below, this flow brings in inSprint test automation, via system support, DSL and cucumber tests, and a high-level view of the adaptive test automation framework flow. In the Agile cycle, the JIRA Agile board offers the requisite test management tools, and with this single platform, we can expand automation support to both web and mobile apps.
In recent times, Selenium Test Automation has seen a major increase in demand. The Appsierra Solutions team utilizes Selenium Testing Services effectively to verify functionality and recreate the original scripts as mentioned above in pre-built test frameworks. If you are looking for punctuality, budget flexibility without sacrificing automation testing quality, just speak to us or schedule a meeting and let us get back to you with the most suitable and personalized solution at the latest.