Penetration Testing or Pen Test refers to the simulated cyber-attack that is being conducted to scam the system at a certain stage to determine the system security flaws that are hackable. Penetration testing may be automated or done manually for software applications. Either way, before the test, the process includes collecting data about the target, finding potential entry points, trying to break in—either virtually or for real—and reporting the results back.
Identifying security vulnerabilities is the key aim of penetration testing. Penetration monitoring can also be used to assess the safety policy of a company and its compliance with compliance criteria and vulnerability assessment and penetration testing companies in India.
- One such weakness is discovered, to obtain access to the displayed data, it is used to manipulate the device.
- Ethical hacking requires this kind of testing and the person doing penetration testing is known as an ethical hacker.
- To figure out certain problems that are not easy to catch during the system’s manual review, pen tests are performed.
- The state of a system is exploitable when the use of a system with fewer security controls is granted to multiple users.
Worldwide Top Penetration Testing Companies
Here is a list of the top penetration testing companies in the market for penetration testing services.
ScienceSoft is a supplier of cybersecurity services and a production company for apps. ScienceSoft enables its customers in finance, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and other sectors to develop and enforce the most suitable protection for their IT environments.
Headquarters: Texas, United States
Staff: 500 to 1000
Revenue: 25 M dollars
Core Services: Security Testing, Web Application Safety, Network Protection, Managed IT Systems, IoT Services, Data Analytics (Vulnerability Evaluation, Security Penetration Testing, Compliance Testing, Security Code Analysis, Infrastructure Security Audit).
Products: IBM QRadar for Security Intelligence, ScienceSoft SIEM for Automated Security Monitoring, and QLean for QRadar Health Check.
- 30 years of consulting in information management and custom product development experience.
- Providing more than 15 years of cybersecurity services.
- Partner of IBM Gold Company in Security Operations & Response.
- Application Creation, Collaboration and Content, Data Analytics, Datacenter, and Data Platform: Recognized with 5 Gold Microsoft competencies.
- IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, Magento, ServiceNow, etc have collaborated with.
SecureWorks provides information security testing services and solutions for attacker operation systems, networks, and information properties. The business was founded in April 2016 as a public organization, but in 2011 it was purchased by Dell.
Headquarters: Atlanta, United States
Employees: between 1000 and 5000
Revenue: 400 dollars + M
Key Services: Pen Testing Services, Application Security Testing, Identification, and Avoidance of Advance Threat/Malware, Documentation of Log Retention and Enforcement, Vulnerability Management, Risk Evaluation, Cloud Security Monitoring, Incident Management, etc.
Products: Managed Security Solutions, Information Security Solutions, Solutions for Enforcement Management, Threat Mitigation Solutions, Risk Management Solutions for Cybersecurity, Business Solutions, etc.
- The business represents 4,400 clients in 61 countries worldwide, ranging from Fortune 100 firms to Fortune 100 companies.
- By conducting approximately 250 billion cyber activities, it provides information security against global threats.
- Specialists in the delivery of the most effective cybersecurity solutions.
Also read: Top Software Testing Companies
Rapid7 is a software company based in the USA that offers software and services for security analytics to enhance risk management for threats. Rapid7 enables repetitive tasks to be automated and performance intelligence to be applied to increase efficiency.
Headquarters: Boston, United States
Staff: 750 to 1000
Revenue: $200.9 M
Core Services: Penetration Testing, Management of Vulnerability, Training and Qualification, Advisory Services
Products: Penetration Testing Metasploit, Nexpose for Vulnerability Management, Vulnerability Evaluation Insight VM, User Behavior Analytics InsightIDR, IT Operations Insight Ops, Phishing Simulation InsightPhish, Automation Order
- For more than 7,200 organizations in 120 countries, Rapid7 is mainly preferred for vulnerability management, application protection, and incident monitoring.
- The company provides numerous tools with different features, with each software providing a specific, powerful security threat system.
- Simple-to-use GUI.
- Helps detect website cloning attacks, provides a phishing campaign with one click, etc.
Also read: Mobile App Development Companies
5. BreachLock Inc
BreachLock Inc is a cloud platform built on SaaS that allows organizations to use agile security assessments on a wide scale. An organization may order a penetration test in just a few taps, initiate automated scans, or engage with safety researchers.
Headquarters: USA- New York, EU- Amsterdam- Amsterdam Headquarters:
Income: $3M +
Core Services: Vulnerability Management, Pen Testing as a Service, Third Party Penetration Testing, Vendor Tests, Phishing as a Service, RED Teaming, Cloud Penetration Testing companies, Smartphone Penetration Testing, IoT Penetration Testing, Penetration Testing for Web Applications, Network Penetration Testing, etc.
Products: RATA Scanner for Web Application Vulnerability, and RATA Scanner for Network Vulnerability.
- Network Scanning: BreachLock extensively searches for more than 1000 plus numerous vulnerabilities, if you need to demonstrate compliance for an enterprise client or ensure the protection of either external or internal networks.
- Web Scanning (DAST): Provided as an OWASP Top 10 and WASC Detection based SaaS solution, it allows you to demand one-click testing with unrestricted access to our qualified and trained safety researchers. The combination of man and machine ensures that confirmed and actionable outcomes have assured accuracy.
- Penetration Testing: Web apps, network, cloud, IoT, and smartphone applications cover our penetration testing service. Our SaaS platform meets your support criteria and re-tests requests after the penetration tests are performed.
For the security assessment of software or a web application, penetration tests are conducted.
To exploit its vulnerabilities, it applies both basic and tricky methods to the scheme. Operating Systems, Utilities, Incorrect Configuration, and unintended end-users may be connected to these vulnerabilities.
To fix Web Application Protection and cyber-attack, PenTest approaches may be White-Box or Black-Box. It is typically applied to the Application Protocol Interface and APIs. There is considerable uncertainty between the terms Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Evaluation, last but not least. But, conceptually, in terms of online device security, both are completely distinct from each other.
Also read: Best Test Automation Companies