10 Automated Testing Tools For Web Applications
Success in any test automation depends upon identifying the right tool for the project. With many open sources and commercial automation tools to choose from, Automated Testing tools selection could sometimes become tricky.
Top Automated Testing Tools
Here is a list of the top 10 automation testing tools with some of their popular features:
Kobiton converts mobile and IoT continuous testing into a reality no matter how you prefer to automate. It easily automates functional, performance, visual, and compatibility tests with your AIdriven stripless approach with your favorite open source and script-based tooling. With Kobiton, you can ensure our comprehensive quality and be released at the speed of DevOps.
- Scriptless capture and execution of automation.
- Scriptless generation of hundred per cent open standard Appium code.
- AI-assisted remediation.
- Automated crash detection.
- Visual validation and UX testing.
- Performance testing.
- Seamless CI/CD integrations.
- In-depth session exploration and reporting.
- Unlimited user policy with access to real devices in the cloud or via on-premises setups.
2. Test project
Test project is one of the first free cloud-based community power automated testing tools that enable users to test web, Android, and iOS applications on all operating systems. By easily collaborating with the team using Selenium and APM to ensure quality with speed, you can use advanced built-in recording capabilities, create and use add ons, or develop coded tests using test project powerful SDK, all for free.
- No complex setup or configuration.
- No coding skills are required for getting started.
- Share and reuse advancements with your team and the entire community.
- Detailed report dashboards.
- Seamless integration using CI/CD workflow.
Ranorex Studio is an All-in-One tool for test automation, and over 14000 users worldwide accelerate testing using Ranorex studio. It is very easy for beginners with a cordless click and to go interface and powerful for automation experts with full IDE for C# or VB.NET and open APIs.
- Functional user interface and end-to-end testing on desktop, web, and mobile.
- Cross-browser testing.
- SAP, ERP, Delphi, and legacy applications.
- iOS and Android.
- Running test locally or remotely in parallel or distributing on a Selenium grid.
- Robust reporting.
- Integrating with leading to your like GIT, TFS, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bugzilla, SpecFlow, NeoLoad, TestRail, and many more for a complete testing toolchain.
Eggplant is an automated testing tool that is now a part of keysight technologies, is an award-winning test automation solution provider that is named Aleda by all the top analysts, including Gartner and Forrester,
- AI-powered automation that uses technologies from users’ perspective.
- Ensuring responsive and scalable application experiences for increasing user engagement.
- Enabling test maintenance at the skill and accelerating your testing efforts.
- Leveraging noninvasive automation for automating mission-critical systems.
- Seamlessly integrating with tools that your system is already using today.
Subject7 is also an open-source automation testing tool for the web that supports end-to-end automation for web, mobile, desktop, database, Web services, load, security, and accessibility testing. In addition, the interface allows done coders for earthing robust test flows with minimum training or support required. Some customers include major government agencies and enterprises of all sizes.
- Integrates with JIRA, Jenkins, GitHub, and the majority of the DevOps pipeline tools.
- Flexible reporting of success, persistent defects with video.
- High-scale parallel execution insecure public cloud, private cloud, or hybrid cloud.
- Simple and neat and pricing that delivers scalability and predictability both technically and financially.
TestComplete is among graphical automated testing tools that technical and non-technical users can use to test any desktop, web, or mobile application.
- Superior object recognition using ML and AI
- Supports testing of enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle EBS, and Salesforce
- Running functional UI tests in parallel in the cloud or on local machines.
- Integrates closely with your ecosystem’s resources, such as CI/CD, test management, issue tracking, and version control, to provide you with a full testing life cycle.
TestArchitect is an open-source automation testing tool for the web that focuses on scaling up automation coverage & productivity by leveraging Keyword Driven Testing. With TestArchitect, a small group of more advanced testers will help a much larger group of less technical testers reach 80 per cent automation coverage and more.
- For high reusability and low maintenance costs, codeless automation uses Action Based Testing, a new version of Keyword Driven Testing.
- Like Excel, it’s an easy-to-use spreadsheet IDE.
- Server, cross-browser, mobile testing, API, machine vision testing, and other platforms are supported.
- Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, and iOS are the operating systems available.
- Plugins for integration
- Most common CI/CD/DevOps tools, such as Azure DevOps, TFS, Jenkins, and others, have integration plugins.
LambdaTest is a popular platform for performing automatic cross-browser testing. They have a selenium grid that is ultra-fast, scalable, and stable, allowing users to run tests on over 2000 browsers and operating systems. In addition, it works on both modern and older browsers.
- Test execution is fast and smooth thanks to the use of the most up-to-date technology stack.
- To shorten test times, parallel test execution is used.
- Easy integration of CI/CD, project management, and team collaboration software.
- Users will test their geo-position as well as their locally hosted website.
- Users may use a variety of APIs to provide all of the information they need.
- Both major languages and frameworks are supported.
- Selenium is a freeware and a lightweight tool, which is the greatest asset. It would not entail immediate direct expenses.
- Supports a variety of languages, including Java, Perl, Python, C#, and others. It has its script, but that language is not limited.
- It can be used and supported on OS systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, and UNIX.
The case is a new test management platform built with a clean and intuitive user interface for QA and development teams. Free to use with programs, research cases, or test runs without any restrictions. Both users have premium support.
- Organize your test cases and suites in a tree
- Measures in common Reduce the composition period for the test case
- The intelligent research wizard can improve the testing process
- Draw up a test strategy and give your teammates test cases.
- The Slack and GitHub integrations of Jira, Redmine, Youtrack
- Rest interactive API and notify webhooks
- Test Scenario Custom fields
Also Read: Top Automation Testing Trends
Our Popular Articles